To be truthful, I'm feeling kind of down in the dumps. I don't know if I am picking up on energetic frequency related to Blue Monday, or if this is the consequence of releasing a bunch of old stuff in my yoga class yesterday morning. Whatever the reason, I thought I'd write a gratitude/appreciation list to try to pull myself out of it.
I am happy and grateful because:
1. I am healthy, with full use of my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual capabilities.
2. I have a loving and supportive family that is 100% behind me at all times.
3. I have a beautiful condo in downtown Toronto.
4. I am surrounded by an abundance of beautiful friendships, both old and new.
5. I have a closet full of shoes!
6. I'm having a facial tonight.
7. My calling has recently been revealed to me.
8. Many things have miraculously fallen into place since that happened.
9. There is beautiful, soul stirring, gut wrenching music in the world.
10. I have 2 parties to go to on Friday night with many different friends.
11. I am re-starting taiko drumming classes tomorrow night.
12. I am blessed with constant opportunities for change, growth and evolution.
13. Of Lynne.
14. Westies are the cutest dogs on earth.
15. I'm having lunch in 5 minutes and I will get a nice hug.
16. There's chocolate on the table at work.
17. My friend at work bought my Americano for me this morning.
18. I can see the good in most situations.
19. That sometimes simple things touch me so much, I cry.
20. That I have this blog as an outlet of expression.