I've been tagged by Debra Schanilec's ReachDabbleShine blog. This is a meme sponsored by OptimistLab. I'm honoured to have been tagged! Here are the rules...more details on OptimistLab's website:
1.Write a new post about your five favorite tricks for “Raising Your Vibes”.
2.Link back to OptimistLab and the person who tagged you at the top of your post.
3.Give your attention to five (or more if you want) deserving bloggers by picking one high-quality post by each blogger.
4.Tag these bloggers by going to high Vibe it, (a news sharing site), and submiting your “Raising Your Vibes” post and the five posts you picked.
5.Tell each blogger you picked that they’ve been tagged either through email or by leaving a comment.
How I Raise My Vibes
1. Laugh - a good, belly laugh...you know, the unadulterated kind, an attack where your stomach hurts, tears are streaming down your face and you can't breathe...pure joy, yeah, you know what I'm talking about (and if you don't, it's time you learned!)
2. Love - nothing lifts my frequency more than being surrounded by the love of friends and family. All I have to do is open the channel, let the waves wash through me and breathe it in. So beautiful.
3. Dance & Sing - grooving around my condo, or at a club, the beats soaking into my body, just moving and feeling the music. Singing my favorite songs at the top of my lungs soothes my soul.
4. Run - being in my body and concentrating solely on the rhythm of my breath helps me stay out of my head, the endorphin rush and the sense of accomplishment at the end of it all definitely raises my vibes.
5. Calm - I have had moments of pure gratitude at the end of Bikram yoga classes. Walking through the beauty and abundance of nature makes me appreciate everything we have in this world. The soothing sound of Julie Dittmar's voice on her hypnotherapy CDs impart such a sense of calm, one can't help but be centred, grounded and lifted by it.
Deelirium for her inspiring Mississauga Race Report
Dog is my Co-Pilot for Taking the First Step in Faith
Furtheron for consistently observing his Decisions, in the quest for self-awareness and growth
EMOB for loving love and Feeling Good to Just Know
The Gargantuan Question of Life for noticing those Tranquil Moments
You are all inspiring to me in unique ways.